Friday, September 16, 2011

I Should Have Listened;

When people told me to never get into the food industry to start with.  I swear, if I would have only looked harder, and found a retail job.  Which is probably equally as stressful, but I would probably not want to kill myself as often.

Yesterday was fund raiser night at my work, and man.. it was PACKED.  With two hostesses, and two busboys and limited servers.  I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to punch everyone in the face.  Oh well, we got through it alive, with no tears.  Until I got home.  I wanted to put the trash out because I thought I had made it home in time to do so, but then I was scared that we would get another complaint so I didn't.  Then I cried about it.  Then I tried to make dinner, an easy dinner of tuna sandwhiches and fries.  Cats got into the tuna, and I lost it.  -.-  Caleb came home to a mess of a wife, lets just say.  But he came bearing a cherry blow pop, so after a hug and getting the sucker into my mouth all was right in the world. 

Tonight was not as bad, thankfully... but it still didn't change my deep desire to go back in time and change what side of the job spectrum I had gotten myself into.  (Not saying I wish I didn't make the friends I made at all of these jobs, obviously, if any of you people are reading this and slowly getting offended for no reason because you know that I don't mean it anything like that.)

December 14th, also known as last day at work because I am starting my maternity leave a month early, you could not come any faster.

<3 Tory

1 comments:

Sean Marie said...

I know how you feel sometimes! You're still young and it's never too late to change paths. Having a baby is just going to open a whole new world for you. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Post a Comment