Sunday, September 18, 2011

So Many Tiny Clothes;

Caleb, our friend Gut, and I went to Target today and picked up our first couple of completely girlie outfits for our little girl.  We found a couple of really cute outfits and we got some tan boots.  It's hard to pick out just a couple out of the million of other cute clothes.


We've already got an outfit picked out for her first pictures.  <3  It's a black and white outfit and we need to find some black boots and probably some black leggings.  It's so adorable.  Caleb loves it too!  I think it is smaller looking than the picture, but its the same thing!
Image from Targets website
I also went through 3 boxes and 2 grocery bags worth of clothes that a friend from work gave to us before we knew we were having a girl.  I still went through it all and picked out some cute things that girls could wear.  :)  I got a box full out of all those clothes, bibs, hats, and nighties.


I know the baby is going to be small when I first have her, but its crazy to look at some of these clothes and think "Wow, a baby can fit into this itsy bitsy teeny weeny onsie."  It's mind blowing, really.  I can't wait for our baby to get here so I can put her tiny self into these tiny clothes!  :D


... And holy shit, I just had my hand on my belly (I was looking around on the target website to add a picture of the outfit we got for her first pictures, because I am lazy and don't feel like going through the whole taking a picture and uploading it process) and the baby kicked it and I felt it from the outside too!! Caleb felt it yesterday or the day before too!! 0.0 That is madness, I can't believe they are getting that strong already.


I hope you all had a good weekend, and please wish us luck for signing up for housing tomorrow (hopefully!) !! 


Ah! <3  Tory

1 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Hand me downs are always great but I love buying brand new cute little outfits that I pick out. It's going to be so much fun dressing her! I love Target clothes!

Post a Comment