Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crafts :D ;

Yesterday, I decided with Caleb's help decided to make our own baby shower invintations... I guess it's more of we decided for ME to make them.  Haha.  I am excited though!  It will make them more special :)  I want to get them sent out by October 1st, so I have a lot of work to do.  I need to make at least 30, while also collecting addresses getting the enevlopes labeled and then getting to the post office to get stamps and mail them.  I took a picture of the supplies so you could see, but the finished idea of the product will be a secret until I make it.  :D  It will be cute, though!

I know the paper might look werid together, but don't be alarmed. :)
I'm excited to get started, in fact, that is what I am going to be doing after I finish this post!  Maybe tomorrow you will get to see the finished product along with my weekly belly update. 

Along with the baby shower invintation supplies, I got a couple of other projects!  When I was littler, my mom taught me how to crochet and I got pretty decent at it!  Well, I quit the hobby, and now I am going to try to pick it back up.  So, I am going to make a hat for Caleb, Kayden, and other peoples babies.  :D  I hope I can pick it back up quick, it will be nice to be creative and crafty again.  I kinda lost my imagination there for a while.  Here is the colour yarn I got.  Caleb picked out his, and we collaborated on Kayden's.

The grey is for Caleb and the teal is for Kayden.

Other than that, today I have been pretty productive.  I woke up with Caleb this morning at around 5:30 am and cleaned until 815ish then got ready for school and what not.  I am very surprised with myself.  I am even more surprised that its 910 pm and I am still awake.  I could deffinitly go to sleep though.  However, Teen Mom Reunion Part One comes on tonight aaaaaannnnddd like I said I want to work on those invites.  Maybe eat some more food.  :D

I hope you all are having a good night :)

<3 Tory

1 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

you have sparked my crafty side tonight! hehe :)

Post a Comment