Wednesday, September 28, 2011

23 Weeks;

Eep! Another week down!  :)  I am so excited, I am ready for our little  baby to get here! I think I grew a little from last week, but I don't know.  I feel like I am getting bigger by the day.. By the time I hit 8 months I'm pretty sure I will be whale status.  But its okay, it's all worth those rising scale numbers.  I'm ready to go back to the doctor next week, and see how much weight I have truely gained.  I am really hoping that my at home scale is lying to me.  Right now, according to the at home scale, I weigh 156.  Before I got pregnant I weighed just under 140, but we will go ahead and say my PPW was 140.  That is almost 20 pounds, I'm not feeling good about those numbers so early. (Asides from the fact that I have a damn healthy baby punching my insides.)


See those jeans?  Yeah, I coudn't wear them but for like two weeks after I got them because I grew/ the shrunk so it was painful wearing them even when I was so early in my pregnancy.  But tadaaaa, thanks to that belly band thing I can wear them! :D  It's so exciting because I love these jeans.  Oh to the baby statistics!

Nipples already?!  That crazy.  What is also crazy is that her face is fully formed!  Oh my goodness!  Ugh, that just makes me want to get one of those 4d scans even worse!  I want to see what she looks like so badly.  I don't know if I can wait until I give birth!  I NEED TO KNOW.  :p  There is actually a Dr. in Charlotte that does such things, you can get a package deal or whatever with pictures!  PICTURES! 4D PICTURES!  :)  Maybe if we have any extra money lounging around we will do that.  I hope so.  (I don't think Kayden likes this idea, because by the last ultrasound, she doesn't like her picture taken.. just like daddy.. and she just rolled as I typed about the pictures.  In my head, she is rolling away from the top of my tummy to hide. :p)

Other than that exciting news, nothing has happened today.  Caleb has today off because he had Staff Duty last night, but since he got home at 9 this morning and hasn't been to sleep since 530 the morning before.... he is still sleeping.  But he needs to wake up soon!  I got somebody to cover my shift so I can be with him and work on the baby shower invites! I may wait until another day to show them off though, because I still want to tweak a couple things.  I'm sorry, I know you were all waiting in anticipation. :p

<3 Tory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally started following your blog lately! found you on 20sb. i'm 22.. been married for just over a year.. and baby crazy! we are waiting a few years though. your belly is adorable! i will definitely keep following your blog.. your posts are great! congrats on the bun in the oven!! =)

Sean Marie said...

Don't worry about how much weight you've gained (as long as your doctors okay- which I know you're fine) and I swear if anyone ever says anything to you about it even "jokingly" you need to sock them in the eye. That being said you look great. So adorable. I really wanted/still want a 4d ultrasound but they're SO expensive (at least for my bum ass salary). It's kind of fun to wait and be surprised, right? That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Post a Comment