Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Unmotivated, and Frusterated ;

I am so sick and tired of school.  I really am.  Mainly because I feel like its becoming pointless.  I'm not going next semester and when I do go back in the summer, who knows if I will even still want to pursue the Medical Office Administration degree.  I really want to slam my head against a wall when I think about it.  I don't understand how I got to this point, I've never really liked school and it hasn't been as high as it should have been on my priority list.. but its never gotten to the point where I feel like I am just wasting my time and money.  I wish I had a solution of how to fix this, other than just to suck it up.  (Which is what I will end up doing more than likely, because I need to have an education for me and to help provide for our little girl.)

Ughhhh. [slams head into wall]

On the brightside, I started creating a baby registery last night at Target.  It's pretty fun.  It's like a huge wish list!  I love it.  There are so many cute baby things.

I've got baby shower on the brain.  Helen is going to help me with it, because I want to do it in November (3 months out) instead of just a month out like a lot of people seem to do.  I think it would be for the best because of the holidays and so many people are going to have to travel to get to me.  I want to do a fall/halloween theme for it, because it would be fun and not as pink.  Helen didn't seem to fond of the idea, because she said it was about the baby and not about me.  But.. I really think I will end up going with a fall theme because it just seems like fun :)  We will just have to see.  We've got two months before the weekend I picked out, so we have time to plan and decide.

What did y'all do for your baby showers, if you have had a baby?  Or what did your friends do if you have friends or family that had one?

Also, look how cute my furry four legged children are:

Cleo and Pandora
They love each other :)

She only loves me on her time -
So I have to force snuggles upon her.

<3 Tory

**UPDATE**

I couldn't wait until tomorrow to share this.. I just ordered a boobie beanie.  Oh my goodness, its the most awesome thing in the world. 

Picture from "Bring Back Boobie Beanie" Facebook Page!
I didn't get any of these particular ones.  But the "Ivory"  beanie to the left is the main colour and then mine has a medium brown nipple and its for a 0-6 month old! I am so excited.   Ahh, I've never seen something so cool for babies to wear asides from the batman outfit onesie for the baby.  So awesome.

If anyone else wants one of these you can go to http://www.boobiebeanie.com/ to order it !

:D

2 comments:

Mis said...

Love the hats!!! I think having a fall baby shower is a great idea! Halloween is even better! :D I can't wait to see my grandbaby!!!

Tory K said...

Aw thanks!! I think I wish push for it then, it will be fun. You're grandbaby can't wait to see you!! :D

Post a Comment