Wednesday, September 7, 2011

20 Weeks;

Heck yes!  Half way there, already!  Soon, I will be all the way there and will be having this little girl!


I am starting to become in desperate need of a band to put over my pants or shorts to cover the fact that I can't button them.  My stomach is deffinitly not slowing down on this growing.  But thats okay.  :) 

As for baby movement updates, I finally felt two little kicks last Sunday morning around 1230 am.  We were still out from when we went out to eat with Helen, just sitting outside talking about everything that we could even think to talk about pretty much and I felt two little pops almost back to back!  I was so excited!! Caleb tried to feel but she stopped once he put his hand on my stomach... she seems to do that.  But he did think that she felt her move around afterward!  She will kick every once and a while since then, I will feel at least something everyday.  She was kicking a couple minutes ago when I was watching TV.  <3



Also, as you can see:  my baby is bigger than the average baby!  Hooray growth!

As I may or may not of mentioned Caleb and I were not very good at picking out, deciding, and agreeing on girl names.  However, we did come up with one and agree on it last night/ this morning - Ayden Jade.  I think it is really pretty!  However,  who knows if that will be the actual name when she is born.  :p



Oh my goodness, I am so excited.  I love those pictures so much, they make me so happy!!

<3,
Tory

1 comments:

Desiree said...

Your baby bump is so cute :)

Post a Comment