Monday, January 9, 2012

Oh, Monday;

Today is ridiculously uneventful... I guess that has what put me in front of the computer with some inkling to blog.  I obviously just haven't been dedicated to it lately, but it's okay.  I will be back eventually and then every once and a while until that time.


Since my New Years post, really not much has happened.  Last week I hit the "full term" mark.  :D  So labor could really happen at anytime.  Sooner than later, I hope! *fingers crossed*  This week I will be 38 weeks.  It's really starting to wear on me.  I am SO DONE BEING PREGNANT.  I just want our little baby to be here, and for me to have my body to myself.  Does that sound selfish?  Maybe it does, but maybe if you have been pregnant before you understand.


Here is a late picture of my lovely 37 weeks mark:




And due to laziness, and just lack of reason, I will just tell you how big she is instead of getting that little blerb off thebump . com.  She is the size of a watermelon now!  :)  And looking at the size of my belly, you can definitely tell.  I wish I knew the actually weight and such, but the doctors don't tell me such things.  I even asked the place that did my ultrasounds and they said they weren't able to measure those things.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so maybe I will know more information.


Yesterday, husband and I started to really work on doing everything we could to coax Kayden out.  (And before you judge me, I'm not doing anything crazy just normal things because she isn't going to come out unless she is ready.  No matter what I do!)  I just hope she gets the hint.  :)  But if she takes after her momma personality wise, taking hints won't be her forte. 


Along with trying to work on getting this baby out, I've been trying really hard to keep the apartment cleaner.  I think I have been doing pretty good, it really hasn't gotten EXTREMELY out of hand in a couple of weeks.  I've been keeping up with daily tasks, mostly.  ;)  I just hope once Kayden gets here I will be able to keep it up, instead of slacking off.  BAH!


<3 Tory

7 comments:

Sean Marie said...

You sound just like me at 38 weeks. My sonographer told me a guesstimate for my daughters weight and was spot on! I don't know why they wouldn't tell you. Strange. Good luck with natural induction methods. Nothing worked for me and she was four days past the due date. That all seems like a lifetime ago though. I'm so excited for you!

BrandiH said...

Did you try getting a pedicure? I never knew any weights or anything either, they just always said she's right on target. Whatever that means cause I was 38w2d when she was born and she was 8lb 4oz Seems a little big to me for being almost 2 weeks early, but what do I know.

Best of luck to you, I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Did you have your baby!?

Tory K said...

Ah! Yes! I just havent gotten around to writing a post about it! She was born the 14th at 5:57 am! 7 lb 9 oz and 21.2 in long. She is beautiful <3

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!! can't wait to hear your birth story!! congrats girl!! cannot wait to see pictures of this beautiful little girly!!!!!!!

Sean Marie said...

Oh my gosh, congrats! We want pics of her!

Tory K said...

I am working on the big post! I started it last night and intend to finish it today or at least create a part one!! :)

Post a Comment