Friday, September 9, 2011

Panda Shirt and Planning;


Incase you were unaware.  They are just my thing; always have been, always will be.  Kinda like Batman.  He's pretty badass too.  I plan to have these likes rubbed off on my little baby until she can decide for herself whether or not pandas and Batman are really as cool as I claim.

Also, if you were confused.  Yes, Batman onsies even though she is a girl, will be bought (a couple have already landed in my posession) and put on her.  Blue bows will also be bought to ensure that people know she is a girl and not a boy.  I have this thought out.

Anyway, back to the point.  My mom found this shirt and sent it to me.  I love it, its so cute and its really comfortable.  She got it at Cafepress, if anyone wants one too. 

If you can't really tell what it says, it says:
"There's something cuddly inside..."

So cute.

Other than receiving this awesome package, nothing has really happened today.  I got off work early again because one of the girls I work with is really nice and let me be the first out when I was supposed to be the second.  I probably shouldn't get in the habit of this and collect all the money that I can, but...  I think it will be okay if I just do this a couple times.  Next week I have a lot of hours anyway, so I will make up for it. 

Also, today I started coming to the realization that I need to start planning what I am going to do next semester for school/work/anything having to do with when the baby comes, for when Caleb gets deployed in May.  I have been putting off thinking about all of these things, because I just don't want to think about it.  Well, except for school, I think I am pretty much decided that I am not going next semester because just to much will be going on and I know that my efforts won't be there.  They will be in my baby and spending as much time with Caleb as physically possible.  Even though it is still 8 or so months away, if I don't start thinking about it, I will keeping putting it off and then, POOF.  Our little girl will have popped out. 

I talked to a couple people, including my mom, I think as long as Caleb is okay with it.  I am going to go ahead and start my maternity leave a month early, and start before the Christmas season.  So I can be free to visit family according to Caleb's schedule and get through the last bit of school.  As for returning to work, that is still up in the air... Caleb made a comment last night that me working would just be paying for daycare so it would almost be pointless.  My mom agrees.  I think they are right.  The only problem with this is... I HATE having to touch Caleb's money.  To have to depend on his money for every single thing is going to kill me.  Needless to say, I am probably going to have to find a stay at home job so I can get things for myself that doesn't have anything to do with our baby.  (Because she will obviously be an exception, if she needs it, she gets it no matter whos pocket it comes from.)  Maybe it will be just something I have to just get over.  I don't know.  It will get taken as it comes.

With that, I will now sleep on it and maybe think more tomorrow.  I have to open, so.. I gotta get those hours in.  :)

<3 Tory

3 comments:

BrandiH said...

I just got caught up! Congratulations on the girl! And really don't worry too much about bows and such. Even with my Lillian in a dress, wearing pink and earings I had people call her a boy just because she had no hair. I loved boys clothing and she wore it all the time!

Your belly is addorable!

You might want to take your ultrasound pics down and crop them and repost them, they have your social security number on them. (I was going to email that part to you, but I didn't see an email link in your profile).

The next 20 weeks or so are going to fly by!

Tory said...

OH MY GOODNESS, thank you so much. I did not even think about that. I was just to excited to get those pictures up and show everyone! Haha. Ahh. Yeah, I don't have a link for my e-mail, but your comment got sent directly to my e-mail on my phone so as soon as I got it I ran to my computer. :) So, maybe it was just as fast.

I will have to keep that in mind about the bows. I guess people aren't that observant, anyway :p

Sean Marie said...

Hi there! New follower from 20sb! Congrats on your baby! I'm having a little girl too, due November 30th. It really does pass by pretty fast so enjoy it as much as possible. :)

Post a Comment