Tuesday, February 28, 2012

AH!

I have sat down so many times to write out a blog post... Went to the website, logged in... and that is as far as I have gotten.  Now, I made SURE that to write a post.  Even though I have been logged in since last night ;p

So many things have happened... Or kind of.  I just feel like it because so much time has passed.

BABY UPDATE!  Kayden is doing wonderful!  Growing more and more everyday.  She is so much bigger than she was when she came home and sometimes I just look at her and go "Wow, when did you get so big!"  She isn't even that big though.  She is just going to keep getting bigger.  My big girl is over a month old now, 6 weeks last Saturday to be exact.  Her little legs are becoming so chunky.  And she is still a wonderful baby.  At night sometimes she will wake up every two hours instead of every 3-4... but that just all depends on how much she eats before she goes to bed.  I try to get her to eat as much as she can, but sometimes she just isn't feeling a good feeding.  She will fall asleep at the boob and NOT want to wake up.  No matter what I do!  I'm starting to consdering to just purely pump, I feel like I can better monitor how much she eats and ensure that she is eating a enough.  She takes to a bottle pretty well and switches between binky, boob, bottle very easily.


She wasn't quite a month old when this was taken, but you can still tell a big difference in her apperance since the first pictures!  Or at least I think so.  She is so adorable.  <3

Caleb's and mines anniversary was Saturday before last!  Our first anniversary.  We had fun, we relaxed all day, went out for a walk with baby, and then we went to Bonefish Grill.  If you have never eaten there YOU NEED TO.  That place is so delicious and things are so perfectly cooked.

Last weekend Caleb's momma came into town and now Caleb's dad is coming tomorrow :)  I am glad they are able to come see us!  Especially before Caleb has to leave.  Last Saturday me, Caleb, Caleb's mom, and my mom all went to Myrtle Beach for the day!  It was a lot of fun.  Even though it was pretty chilly and really windy so we couldn't take wee babe out of her stroller bubble, it was really nice to be on the beach.  I didn't want to leave.  :(



I created that on my new camera!  Caleb got me a new camera so he could take my old one to Afghanistan.  It has so many cool features.  I LOVE IT.

I have more to say, but I have things to do today so I am going to stop here with plans to get back on later. 

I hope you all have been having an amazing day!

<3 Tory

2 comments:

BrandiH said...

She is adorable! Isn't it funny how time gets away from you.

Don't worry too much about monitoring how much she's eating. As long as she's growing, which obviously she is, she's getting enough. If you don't mind pumping go for it though. Personally I hate it, but the benefits out weigh the inconvenience by far!

Glad things are going so well!

Sean Marie said...

I'm glad all is well! Kayden looks so much like your husband!!!

Post a Comment