Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ahhh, I Can Breathe Again While Wearing Jeans;

It's been a while, but I haven't forgot!  I've just been busy, and everytime I sit down to write an entry... I want to just fall over and go to sleep.  So.. that is basically what happens, almost.

BUT ANYWAY -

I can finally wear jeans and not feel like I am slowy squeezing my insides into a ball of internal doom.  Well, not that bad because I did the whole hair-tie shindig.  (You loop it through the button hole and then hooked the double hook onto the button, if that makes sense.)  Even with that my zipper can't zip all the way, and its just really uncomfortable.  Especially to sit.  :(  But anyway, you may possibly be wondering how I can now suddenly wear jeans?!  Well I got this:

View the glory.
 I got it at a Motherhood store in the mall.  The lady that worked there half way tried to talk me and another woman out of it because apparently for other ladies (unless they were in their first trimester) they ripped, squeezed their tummys and were a pain.  It fits me perfectly though, and I am a big (according to the masses) 5 months.  The fabric is soft, and it feels nice.  The only problem for me is that when I sit, it rides up.  However, its not so much of a big deal that it makes it not worth it.

I wore it at work today too.  Apparently, according to a couple of the ladies that have worked there a while, you don't have to wear a belt or tuck in your shirt.  I was slightly peeved that the managment failed to tell me this, and he supposed online handbook is non-existant, because that stupid belt has been causing me pain for a while. -.-  It worked awesome though!  I just fold it half pretty much and tuck my shirt under the folded over part.

Here it is in action.
Another exciting thing that happened was yesterday, the hubs and I had a dinner-movie date night!  We went to eat at On the Boarder, and watched Warrior.  (The movie about the two brothers who fight each other in a UFC tournament.)  It was fucking amazing.  I loved it, and so did Caleb.  Great story line.  The ending wasn't much, but it was good for how the character's personalities were.  I highly recommend this movie!

It is now bed time again, we had another cookout and watched football and movies.  It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of food but it deffinitly wore me out.  :)

I hope everyone else had as good of a weekend as I!

<3 Tory

2 comments:

HelBell said...

I wish you weren't so far away. :[ I'd like to be invited to these cookouts but you're like two worlds away. :[

HelBell said...

http://itsjusthelen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment