Wednesday, December 21, 2011

35 Weeks;

Hello!  Sorry about the disappearance.  I got caught up in life and just kept forgetting to actually sit down and update, even though it has frequently crossed my mind.  I am back today, and I am 35 weeks pregnant.  Only 5 more weeks, give or take!  :D


I have been feeling pretty good.  Minus the aches and pains... -__-  They are coming more frequently and they are suckier than they have ever been.  These aches and pains include the stabbing pain/numbness/ inner raw feeling that I have under my right boob/near ribcage area.  That whole line in the area under my boobs is numb on the outside, actually.  Even though that is annoying (werid because it's numb, right?  I shouldn't feel it?!), it's the stabbing pain that kills me.  It's been more frequent today than ever.  It sucks.  I hate it.  Whine, whine, whine, complain!  Also there is that pain in my lower back that attacks me every once and a while.  Lately, it likes to bite me when I sit down to pee and I almost twitch off the toilet.  Werid?  Yeah.  My hips hurt.  I have sharp little pains in my lower region, little period cramps earlier... WHINE, WHINE, WHINE, COMPLAIN.

Aside from that, my husband gave me my Christmas present early!  Which was another 3d/4d ultrasound!  :D!  Seeing our daughter was amazing!  She is a chunky monkey.  AND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME -___-  Honestly, I was hopeing for a mini me.  But, Caleb's genes defeated mine in the epic battle that is baby making it seems.  However she looks though, she is the most beautiful baby in the world, already <3


The adorable fatty on the left is me, Caleb is in the middle and his mini me on the right, of course :)


This would be her long, skinny foot.  :D
During the ultrasound she flipped us off too.  It was great.  I know she didn't mean too, but it was funny nonetheless.  :)  And she kept sticking her tongue out.  The UT said that it was probably because the ambilical cord was close to her face so she was trying to figure out what it was via tonuge.  I loved this ultrasound and Caleb loved it too!  Which made me happy because he just wasn't satisfied with the last one we had.

Also since I last updated, I got to see Caleb jump for the first time out of a plane!  They did a foriegn jump.  Caleb jumped with Germany, and got his German wings!


It was nuts!  When they first jump out, they get whipped through the air like a rag doll!  It's scary to think about at first, knowing that is your husband that is getting tossed several hundred feet in the air just to fall.  Even with a parachute.  But he made it out alive!  He did get drug by his parachute when he got to the ground, but he managed to get himself free.  I am proud of him :)

Speaking of jobs, I am no longer a Red Robin employee either!  Yay!  I am now an official housewife for a little while.  Go me :)  Hopefully I don't go crazy from not having my own funds coming in every other week.   We will see!

That is all for now.

<3 Tory

3 comments:

BrandiH said...

So glad your second u/s was better! You got some great pictures, I wish we had been able to more than just a profile.

You are sooo close! Are you getting excited?
And congrats to Caleb, he is a brave man!

Sean Marie said...

Oh my gosh, both your baby pictures are awesome! I was ten lbs when I was born, so I know about being a big baby. That's great that you got some good ultrasound pics. Technology is pretty awesome.

Sean Marie said...

And congrats on leaving the restaurant!

Post a Comment