Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cranberry Juice is my New Best Friend ;

I liked it before I got pregnant, but these past couple of days I have freaking LOVED it.  It's awesome, and healthy!  I'm glad I found a juice to  be craving and obsessed with instead of soda.. I really needed to get off that kick!  :/  It was dehydrating me out, like a prune.  I know the wee babe wasn't to excited about it.

In 30 minutes Caleb and I will embark on the hour long journey to Hamlet to meet up with Helen to eat dinner!  I am excited.  I miss my dear friend.  I am excited to show her my belly button... if that doesn't sound werid.  It's just so odd seeing it flattening out!

Speaking of my belly button, Caleb helped me FINALLY get that maternity belly button ring in.  It didn't really feel that great, but now I am sure that my belly button ring won't eject out or rip and I wouldn't have wasted 20 dollars and a live long "I swear I will never get my belly button pierced."  (I used to think it would be really werid, because you know when you poke your belly button really hard it feels... not norma?  Well I don't like that feeling. So.. I thought getting it pierced would be like that feeling and it freaked me out.  Until Helen got one and talked me into getting one. :D )

You can also see my belly button deformation here.  <3
Baby movement update:  I think I have felt some action going on in there.  Just like little pops that obviously aren't gas bubbles.  It's awesome!  But its only when I am laying down to go to sleep.  I have to be reallllllyyy still.  I think I can also feel like where the baby is in there.  Like, I feel like there is a mass in my stomach in certain places.  :D  But, I have been able to feel that.  It's still awesome :)

Well, its time to leave to go feast with the bestie and hub a lubs. 

Here is a picture of him for your viewing pleasure:
Shhh, he's "working".  Yes, that is what he refers to game time as. :p
<3, Tory.

1 comments:

HelBell said...

I'm surprised you aren't all over the Cranapple juice you use to drink. That was your shit back in the day.

Post a Comment