Wednesday, December 28, 2011

36 weeks;

One more week and baby Kayden will be considered "full term"!  Whee!




At the doctor today, she said that my belly was measuring right on.  So, when I thought I couldn't get any bigger- I still got four weeks of growing to do if baby Kayden lasts that long!  Still no stretch marks though *knock on wood*, so I am thankful for that!  I am so ready for our little girl to be here it's ridiculous.


I am washing a lot of baby items today so they will be ready for her when she gets here.  Such as her bed sheets and her swing.  Then I am going to wash her towels, washcloths, clothes.  Which probably will be able to all fit in one load.  I am only washing the stuff she will be able to fit into right away.  (Supposing that to be Newborn and 0-3 month)


I attempting to get an idea of what I want in my hospital bag too.  I want to have it packed early, just in case.  I am very forgetful so if I were to pack it last minute I would forget a lot of things.  I know it.


Other than that we haven't done much today.  We went to Target and spent way to much money.  Even with the very generous gift card his brother sent us for Christmas.  But we got a lot of stuff we needed... plus two new pairs of slipper shoes that are so comfy and adorable <3  Now Caleb is back to his usual routine of playing Skyrim.  He has almost 100 hours logged in and he just got this game last week. Hahah :)


<3 Tory

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Super cute baby bump! I can't wait until I'm at the point to be planning my bag and cleaning clothes! so exciting :)

Post a Comment