Wednesday, September 14, 2011

21 Weeks;

First week of the second half of pregnancy is down!  :)  I'm starting to feel little kicks more often again.  After I had felt them the first time and the couple of days afterward, they kind of disappeared for a week.  They are back now, hopefully to stay!  It's comforting in a way.


I am giving into the need to start wearing dresses more, because like I had said a post or so ago... it hurts to wear jeans!  Even with the hairband giving my belly more room.  The comfort is so worth it.

A BANANA!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  It's crazy.  And do you see that she already has all of her eggs, already?  Insanity!

I want to go baby clothes shopping some more!  Now that we know what she is I am looking forward to the little onsies or whatever that say "Mommy's little angel" or "Daddy's little girl" or whatever sort of things of that nature I can find.  But.. unfortunatly, I will need more money than I have at the moment.  I've already done my splurg for this pay check.

Oh!  Speaking of money!  My finacial aid went through at school!  So, no more worrying about meeting the dead line!  I am glad that I don't have that hanging over my head anymore with the already stressed feeling about school in general.  At least I know my classes won't be dropped and I won't have wasted money.. because it is all paid for through finacial aid.  :D

We got a complaint about our trash in the mail today, somebody had taken a picture of it and sent it into the office.  It was on a Sunday.  The trash over the weekend had collected, and oh I am sorry.  Who ever complained I think it was ridiculous.  (Sun - Thurs a trash man comes to our apartments to collect the trash, that is why it was sitting outside the door to begin with.)  I will start walking my pregnant ass all the way down to the fucking dumpster with these 3 bags of trash and die on the way, just so you will be happy.. Even though the trashman is going to come pick it up in a couple hours.  You say drive it?  I say fuck you, I am not putting trash in my cadillac.  I think it's stupid, I dont' complain about anybody else's shinnangians in this stupid complex.  Their trash can sit outside and their music and play as loud as they want and I don't say a damn thing.  Maybe I should.  I just feel like they should have said something to me first, and we would have taken care of it if it was bothering that person that much. 

This makes me want to live on base, which is something that has been thrown up in the air for an idea.  It would save money while Caleb is deployed, and we would have a bigger space than we have now.  We would only move though if it was one of the refurbished houses, not the black mold filled gross houses.  (Hell would freeze over before I would put my child in a house like that.  No, no, no!)  I'm kind of excited about the prospect, honestly.  But we will just have to see, I will keep you updated.

I hope you all are getting through your week without being so stressed. :)

<3 Tory

2 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Aw, yay! You look great. I have been wearing dresses all summer and plan on wearing them with leggings this fall. I just bought a pair of maternity jeans but doubt they'll get much use because dresses are so much more comfy. Living in an apartment complex can really suck when you have asshole neighbors.

Tory K said...

Thank you! :D Yeah, I think it would probably be the same for me except for work. I do need to do something for my work jeans. I wish Red Robin would accept dresses or leggings as appropriate attire. Haha.

Post a Comment