Monday, December 5, 2011

Maternity Pictures!

Caleb and I got our maternity pictures done yesterday!  They turned out amazing.  Exactly what I had in mind and wanted for them.  I think they also double for pre baby family pictures, some of them.  Here are a couple of them, because I don't have them all.  But she is going to send me a CD and there will be a lot!

© Katherine McKeon
© Katherine McKeon
I am in LOVE with this picture.
© Katherine McKeon
© Katherine McKeon
Those are just a couple of them :)  But they are all that amazing.  Caleb actually didn't make any goofy faces and was cooperative through out the whole thing.  :D  Even if I was a vicious animal the morning and evening before.  (I swear my emotions are in FULL swing.  I snap at the drop of a hat.)

Next is Caleb's Christmas present to me, which is getting those 3D ultrasounds re-done so hopefully they turn out better and clearer!  I can't wait!

THEEEEN, it's maybe moving into a house over Christmas leave!  Hooray!  Maybe.  Depends on if he gets his orders to Afghanistan before leave.  Yes, he is supposed to leave in Feb, and still haven't gotten them.  Caleb doubts they will be even going.  Fine with me!  :D  I would love for Caleb to stay here!!!!!!

Time to clean before work!  I hope all is well in your worlds!

<3 Tory

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These pics are great! And I totally feel you on the emotions. But I've been pretty good up until this point so I don't feel too bad haha

BrandiH said...

Your pictures turned out awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

Sean Marie said...

Amazing photos! I wish I had more of me and my hubby together while I was pregnant. You guys look great together. So happy.

Desiree said...

Great photos!!

Post a Comment