Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Day of Freedom ;

Important: I changed the setting to this blog so now anyone can comment, and not have to have a google account, OpenID, etc.  Even if you want to leave an anonymus comment, you can.  Bring it :)  AND- I am trying to get this thing out into the pregnant bloggers community.  All I can really find is people who have already had their baby, but it would be nice to be able to read someones blog who is going through the same thing and isn't so much ahead of me!  If you are apart of/ have randomly came across something like this, PLEASE let me know!!

Today was just a normalish Sunday.  I worked a morning hostess shift at Red Robin with Chelsi, but it was sad because today was her last day before she moved to Tennessee with her VERY soon (like tomorrow) to be husband.  Caleb started to clean the apartment when he woke up.  I joined in when I got off :)  The Tit's tried to help, but the clean pile of laundry that needs to be put up was so overwhelming that they just couldn't handle it anymore!


In yesterday's post, I talked about my poor grey tit's paw getting stuck and being hurt.  For those of you who were as concerned as I was.. She is fine! :D  Jumping and playing as normal.  It's like nothing happened.  Last night, she was being a little attention whore though.  Caleb would tell me that she is walking normal, putting weight on her paw and everything.  Then when I would look, she would be limping and barely putting weight on her paw... Eventually I caught her walking normal.. Seems that she was putting on a small show since I mentioned that she and her sissy would be getting tuna today because she was a poor hurt kitty.  Ahh!

Yes, they got tuna anyway.  :)  I'm such a sucker for cute furry faces.

Tomorrow, I unfortunately won't have the chance to be so lazy and put off things such as putting away laundry as I did today.  I start school once more..  This time at a Community College, and on a completely different track than what I had started two years ago.  (Or even just a year ago, because I can never figure out what the hell I want to do with my life.. to many options!)  As of now, I am aiming for an Associates in Medical Office Administration.  I think the job market for this will be awesome,  but... will I want to stick with this for the rest of my life?  Probably not, knowing my track record.

On a more exciting note!  While I was trying to find a community of pregnant people blogs, I came across this website that has pictures of the size of your baby and and some highlight points of what happens that week.  I think I will start adding this on Wednesdays when I post my weekly belly picture, because its interesting.

Here is the 16 week one:
I found this at www.thebump.com :)  In a more word flilled version that was above
this on the website said I might be able to feel the baby move slightly, now... I think I have!! But I am not sure, the movements are to light to tell.  It is still exciting anyway!! :D

Isn't that neat?!?! I thought so too.  :p

The down side of today is that I started bleeding a little bit again.  I thought once I got pregnant I wouldn't have to deal with all of this blood coming out of my lady parts!  It's no fun.  We aren't going to the ER this time though because the doctor that saw me the last time told me that I didn't need to come back unless I passed clots or tissue.  That means I just have to sit it through.  GREAT.  I wish there was something that could be done about this...  It's scary to me.

Did any of you that have had babies or are pregnant right now go through this?  Tell me about it!

<3 Tory

5 comments:

HelBell said...

Oh my! Pandora needs her little but beat for that! Haha. That's so funny. I like how she knows she can get pitty from you but not from her daddy. Your cats are so devious! Funny little devils. :D

Aww! Your wee one can move? That's so cute!! That's exciting! I talked to Kendall about your bleeding and she said it's common. If that makes you feel any better.

Tory K said...

I know, she is a whore bag. <3 But a cute one!

I think so!! I swear I have felt little flutters, that weren't gas. (I know this because I didn't fart afterwards. Hah!) Mainly when I lay on a hard surface. And yeah, I have been told its common, but I mean its still scary to me because your not really supposed too. So, how am I supposed to know its not my hemorrhage getting bigger or something like that?

HelBell said...

She is a whore bag! They both are little cuties!!

Aww. Little flutters! :D How cute. If you're worried about it you need to rest. Just take it easy because it's really not worth losing the baby. :/

Tory K said...

Yeah, I do take it easy. I don't really lift much of anything, so other than putting myself on bed rest and taking myself out of work there isn't much else for me to do. Although if the problem persists, I might take myself out of work for a while.

HelBell said...

It might be in your best interest to stop working. You have an ultrasound appointment sometime this week right? You should have them check on the hemorrhage/hemotobin.

Post a Comment