Monday, November 14, 2011

Not much happening..

Since I last updated, literally nothing exciting has happened.  I wish I had something awesome to fill y'all in on!


This weekend I worked all weekend, as usual except Saturday I worked a double.  A double ending in two huge parties.  One was a party of 26 the other 21... at 10 pm... When we only had two servers, the bartender, and myself on the clock.  It was horrible.  Well, while I was there it wasn't as bad.  But when I got home and my body was able to relax... It was horrible.  I thought I was dying on the inside because my body just hurt so damn bad!  I don't know if I am being a baby or if this is normal, but I don't think I will be working another double again until I am no longer a human pod.


Oh, oh!  And Caleb and I organized the nursery!  And it looks very nice :D  Not long after I had wrote that blog about how it was overwhelming to organize things, Caleb was determined to get the nursery put together and nice looking.  And we did it!  :D  Some things that we aren't keeping in the nursery still need to be put away, but hey, the nursery itself is done!


Hm, but other than that.  Really nothing else has happened. 


I hope y'alls weekend was wonderful, and the start of your week was good too!


<3 Tory

2 comments:

BrandiH said...

Pictures????

I can't believe you worked a double! It's amazing what our bodies will put up with, but they always seem to pay us back later.

Sean Marie said...

Wow, I admire you for working so hard, especially being on your feet all day! I have a desk job and am so worn out by the end of the day. I can only imagine how you feel.

Post a Comment