Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Interruption To A Small Cleaning Frenzy;

I would rather be writing than cleaning right now anyway! :)

Today was kind of uneventful.  I had two classes today.  One that revolves around typing (which is going to be an easy A because I can already type well as it is), and the other is an introduction to Anatomy and Physiology.  The good thing is instead of having the Anatomy one on Tuesdays and Thursdays like I had originally thought, I only have it on Tuesdays now!  Hooray for lying schedules! :D

When I had told y'all that I had started bleeding, I don't know if I told you that within a few hours the red blood and turned brown (old blood) and now I am barely leaking any of that!  I am excited, now hopefully it just goes away and never comes back!  I'm tired of the constant worry to what's going on.  Even with doctors telling me that nothing has gotten worse, or not to worry unless I have 50 cent piece sized clots pass or tissue... its hard to wonder if they are accidently over looking something really important.  :(  Fingers crossed that nothing bad is happening!  Since that is all I can do at this point -.-

I hope everybody's week is going well!  

<3 TK

Ps.  If anybody has any ways/ websites that I can get my blog out there, please share!  I'm new to this whole community and I want to interact!  And so does my best friend/ future Coast Guard wife, Helen!  Thank you in advance!


Me and Helen in Feb. '10 ; It's old, but I love it :)


2 comments:

HelBell said...

Hey that's me!! I love that picture of us!! <3

Tory K said...

Me too! :D Love you!

Post a Comment