Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Weekend Has To End Sometime ;

The hurricane party didn't end up being much of a party.  It was more of a nice get together full of video games, which is fine.  I'm glad there was no outrageousness... less to clean ;)  I didn't get any pictures either, except a couple of Caleb (outfit number one, out of three) and I.

Look how cute we are, we match.  :)
 But then it became clear that Caleb couldn't handle our awesome matching outfits, and proceeded to make this face:

Stank face at its finest.  It makes me lol.
Then yesterday, I got a lovely package from Nana!  Complete with Wedding presents, a Nana original prayer shawl, baby blanket, and ear rings, and a Rachel Ray cookbook.  (Which I am determined to use, watch out world!) Caleb and I went out to eat at a Japanese Steakhouse with the Wedding present money.  It was fucking delicious, I had being craving that stuff for a couple days.  My leftovers created 3 different meals.  :)  Hooray!  Then after our lovely dinner, we went to see Our Idiot Brother, which was such a good movie!  I think I have come to the conclustion that Paul Rudd is seriously one of my favorite actors.

At work, today was actually good.  I only wanted to punch one smart ass in the face.  Seriously, people.  If I say there are no booths for you and your two friends.  Please don't proceed to point out all the two seater booths and ask if you can sit there.  No, you won't fit douche.  They ended up asking to sit at a 6-7 seater corner booth.  I don't understand what posesses people to be such smartasses.  If you know everything, why don't YOU be the host and I will go home and do the other things I need to do.  Or, how about you sit in a much comfier booth called YOUR COUCH, and fuck off.  :)

Now, me and the hubs are sitting on the couch watching the VMAs.  Which haven't impressed me much so far.  Lady Gaga's opening act was cool, but I was expecting... something more I guess.  She still did a good job.  Before the VMAs we were watching Jersey Shore *finally* after our nice giant living room TV wouldn't play the whole MTV channel we chill in our room and watched it.  I was disappointed.  They built something completely unworth it up.  It was still dramatic and delicious, but still I was expecting MORE.  -.-  I wanted to see "The Situation" get his face punched in, not run into a fucking wall.  What an idiot.

However, I just saw those Soul Hamsters... and they were shuffling.  Which completely made up for every disappointment I had in my viewing experience tonight so far.

Tummy update;  My belly has been twitching.  I don't know what that means though?  Its like when your eye twitches... its so fast!  I think I have been feeling squirms too, but I still am not sure.  Everytime I think I feel it, I can't tell if I felt it inside my stomach or if it is how the cover is folded in the same spot or my shirt is crinkled.  :(  I WANT DEFFINITE KICKS, WEE BABE.  PLEEEEEEEASE.

<3.
Tory


This cat ain't no joke.  She not afraid to cut a bitch.


0 comments:

Post a Comment