Tuesday, August 30, 2011

All I Can Think About is Food ;

Seriously, I could have just ate something and I already want to make something else eat.  It's ridiculous.  If this keeps up I am going to gain a shit ton of weight.  Yesterday however, I decided to make a cake for the husband :)  So this solved the urge to make food.  And I've only had a peice of it so far.  He will end up eating it majority of it anyway, because I can't eat a lot of sweets without getting sick.  Seemed like a good plan, and he liked it.  I even decorated it!

Best decorating skills of the century, right? :p

<3,
Tory

1 comments:

HelBell said...

I tried to comment on this last night and had trouble but look at them cake decorating skills! See why I love to bake?! People beg me to make brownie, cookies and mostly cupcakes. :D Soon you're gonna be on my level! :D It looks rather yummy!

Post a Comment