Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday, Shmunday ;

Today's post is going to be short, due to my lack of time.  I just wanted to share something very important...

The Glee Project Finale...  It was AMAZING

Mine and Caleb's most favorite, Sam, won!  Then Dameon, my second favorite ALSO won!  THEN Alex, who has the most amazing voice, won a small prize of being in two episodes.  And so did Lindsay, whos performace was actually pretty amazing.  I liked it, and I was really not going for her... like at all.  I was hoping she would get voted off for two episodes straight.  Haha.  :(

I might actually watch Glee just to see them in the episodes that they get to be written into.

I guess I should go study for a test now.. I'm having trouble being a functioning member of my household this evening. 

<3 Tory

August 20, 2011
I Woke Up This Morning Feeling Like P-Diddy ;

Except, I didn't really.  I woke up annoyed like I do pretty much every morning because my lovely fur babies are having trouble grasping the concept of how mommy wants to sleep until her alarm goes off.  She doesn't want to wake any minute sooner!  I guess they are trying to prep me for the wee babe's arrival, but... I REALLY wish they would let me enjoy my sleep while I can still get it.  -.-
Camera whore kitty.

I haven't posted the past couple of days because I have been really tired, its ridiculous.  Luckily for you, there isn't much to catch up on.  :)

One good thing is that I am still not bleeding!  I am still excited.  And if this lasts for the rest of my pregnancy, I will be estatic! 

Oh!  And, the night before last I did have a really werid dream.  Do y'all ever have any of those dreams where you fall from really high places... but don't wake up when you hit the ground?  Well thats the main part that I remember.  Me and a collection of people that I have seen in my life and my close friend Sienna were stuck on a tall ass night post.  They were perched kind of like birds and a camper was kind of behind them on the wire.  (Unrealistic, I know)  Then it's like I was hanging on closer to the actual poll like a sloth, confused as to how I got up there in the first place. 
Then after a while of this collection of people of tyring to keep their balance and to not fall.  Some how.. I slip or let go and start the epic fall trying to manuver myself in the air to land in some water.  Did this work?  Sort of.  I landed in some puddle in the woods.. but it didn't hurt. 
Then the rest of my dream consists of me some how ending up only in a coral coloured towel, running around to any house in the forest trying to find help.  I did find one of these houses, but after talking to the people it cut to a old style town at a gas station and me running up to a police man trying to explain what happened.  And then it cut to me being in the back of a police car with a friend named Joy who is also friends with Sienna and a couple of other people and her telling me Sienna's bones were broken and she is the only one that got hurt, then she laughed, and then I woke up.  Werid.

---- I stopped writing this post this morning to get ready for work, and then.. all hell broke loose.-----

By that, I mean my hormones decided take over and I became doom in human form.  Poor Caleb, I know he wants to take my hormones and beat the shit out of them.  He is a good husband though :)

Then I went to work, and got slammed.  Boo.  Also signed this paper where I cannot talk shit about my work on the internet because we are going wi-fi.  I wonder what constitutes as shit? .... Maybe I should have fully read the paper.  Oops.

Then when I got off work, the husband and I went to Texas Roadhouse to eat.  Which made me sick... again.  After we had left the resturant... again.  And Caleb had to pull over so I could puke all over a parking lot... again.  But this time it was bad.  I couldn't even make it all the way out of the car.  Meaning I threw up on myself, the car door, in some crevaces, on the bottom side of the car and THEN on the parking lot.  Caleb tried to comfort me, then he started gagging... again.  It was horrible, and nasty.  :(

After I came home, got in the shower. I went to the mall and finally got a pregnancy belly button ring! :D  It looks like this:
I got this at Spencers.  :)
And that concludes the excitment for today.

<3Tory

0 comments:

Post a Comment