Friday, August 12, 2011

From Excitment To Doom ;

Today I had my 16 week appointment!  And it was exciting, and surpirisingly short!  I guess because I have been to the ER and had so many follow up appointments* there is nothing more for them to tell me this week.  Except the fact that the due date has been changed again for the millionth time.  It's now back to January 25th instead of the 29th.  Also, Baby's heartbeat is 152 bpm!  I was excited to hear it!  I wish Caleb could have been there to hear it too.. but he couldn't get out of work today.  He is trying to come to every appointment that he can so far, he hasn't come to only 2.. maybe 3.. out of the million that have been too.  (Follow ups included)  He is so supportive and excited!


Taken on August 10th ; When I turned 6 weeks.


I'm trying to take looking down pictures every week, starting this week too :)

* I've been to the ER 4 times during this pregnancy all for the same thing.  The first time was at 6 weeks.  I had a subcorionic hemorrhage/ hematoma.  Both terms were used, so I don't know specifically which one was or if it was both.  Hah.  The 3rd time I went to the ER the doctor said that the hemorrhage had gotten bigger.  If it continues to get bigger then I could possibly have a miscarriage.  Which is terrifying.  But as of now, nothing has changed and I am no longer bleeding red or brown blood.  Hooray!

Aside from the exciting events of this morning, I find out that my somebody at my bank made a copy of a check that I deposited with them and then deposited the copy at some other bank in Raleigh.  There was an insane amount of rage when I found out this bit of information, because the check was from a family member.. so the money was taken out of their account TWICE.  The FM got their money back, thank goodness.  But, due to my anger I started driving up to that bank like a mad woman, calling my mom on the way.  My mom ended up calming me down and talking me into waiting until I could talk to Caleb about it because my account is under his and advised that the bank could be assholes and just close our account.. so.. Now I am here writing..

AND as a sidenote... I'm pretty sure there is a ghost in my apartment.  I believe this because of a couple of small incidents before today, but when I came home the small baby night time snuggle cloth/blanket thing was outside of the baby's room.  Now, you might automatically assume that it was one of the cats.  This can't be the cause though, because the door was closed.  It has been closed all night, because I closed it and I didn't see this on the floor when I closed it.  So when I go into the baby's room to put it back where it was, the blanket that it was sitting on top of was also in the floor.. almost like when the small snuggle blanket was taken off of it, it wasn't lifted.. it was dragged.  It was so weird...  Whatever it is I'm not liking the fact that it is playing with the baby's things.

What do y'all think about this?  I'd like to ease my little mind :)

<3
Tory

PS- Here are my fur babies.  Also known as "The Tits".  Adorable and deadly wrapped into two furry packages.

1 comments:

HelBell said...

I don't really believe in ghosts but that is kinda freaky!!

Post a Comment