Thursday, August 11, 2011

The beginning ;

Hello!  My name is Tory, and as of July 31st of this year I turned the magical age of 20!  I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Caleb.  I am the mother to two fur babies and Caleb and I are excepting our first two legged wee babe in January of next year! And we are more than excited.  Right now, I am 16 weeks and 1 day.  We found out via pee stick when I was a little over 4 weeks and then had it doctor confirmed a couple days later.

Glorious first picture, right? YAY PEE STICKS.

Caleb and I met in August of last year, made it "exclusive" that October, and then got married on Febuary 18, 2011.  He is the most amazing man, and the biggest goofball I have ever met.  He is in the Army as a Airborne Infantry man.  When we first met he had already been deployed so I was hoping I would luck out and he wouldn't get deployed again while we were married (because he is not planning on making this a career - so it could have been possibe) but now we find out that there is about an 80% chance that he is getting deployed to Afganistan in May... 3 months after our baby is born. We will make the best of it though.. Thank god for technology!

You will soon find out, Caleb rarely makes serious faces and pictures. <3

On top of being a wife and soon to be mother, I also work part-time as a hostess at Red Robin.  And just so you all know, I have seen the commercials.  I know what they say.  No need to say the little catch phrase to me.  In fact, saying that stupid jingle is FORBIDDEN.  Please, and thank you.  And I will start back school this coming Monday as a full time student. Busy, busy I will be!

That's all for now, because I claim it to be nap before going to work and slamming my head against the hostess stand until they tell me I can go home.  :)

<3 ;
Tory  !

0 comments:

Post a Comment