Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17 weeks ;


Today, I am a full 17 weeks pregnant!  Hooray!  Only about 3 more weeks until we find out the sex of our baby!  Ahh, I cannot wait!


17 weeks :)
To be honest, this picture was taken yesterday, because Caleb said I looked really cute.  So, I made an exception.  I promise I am the same size as I was yesterday though, nothing changed to the naked eye!

I found this picture at thebump.com  :)
Other than this, nothing exciting has really happened today.  I went to school, came home and slept.  I had planned to get Caleb and I into bed early too, since we both have to wake up early (he earlier than I, obviously.) and we both are exhausted every day since we can't get into bed at a decent time.  Instead of going to bed though, Caleb annouces that we HAVE to watch The Rivals.  (Go Mike and Leroy, WOO!)

Tory :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment