Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day Back at School ;

Today was my first day back to school, but my first day in general at my new school.  I only had one class today: Medical Legal Issues.  This one class sounds like its going to consume my life, and then I have to add two more plus a 8 week course starting in October.  I guess I had this wrong assumption that community college was going to be a lot easier than a University- But the work load deffinitly doesn't seem to be.  I guess we will see once we actually get in the semester though.  Hopefully it's not going to kick my ass to hard!  I've got other things to do.

But, on a positive note- I scheduled the ultrasound appointment where we get to find out the sex of our baby!  We will find out on September 6th at 1230 pm!  I'm so excited, and I cannot wait!  Whatever we have in my tummy, we will be happy with!  Howeverrrr... we are hoping that there is a little boy in there!  :D

3 comments:

HelBell said...

Sounds like you're gonna be a busy little bee.

BrandiH said...

So sorry about your bleeding, I would freak out every time! Saddly there is nothing that can be done. Hange in there.

Good luck with school. I went to school, got my bachelors and have been working for 6 years and still don't know if this is what I want to do forever, well honestly I know it's not what I want to do forever, but right now my family comes firts.

Tory K said...

Helen - I'm hoping it won't be to bad..

BrandiH- I'm doing the best I can to hang in there, I just wish I could know what's going on in more detail with day by day plays. Hah. Thank you! I hope you can eventually go back to school or at least get a job you enjoy! Good luck! :)

Post a Comment