Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Momma's Birthday ;

My mom's birthday was yesterday and I too her out to eat at Fatz, which was delicious.  For those of you who don't know, Fatz is just a regular American food resturant. I don't think there are a lot of them, but I have no idea.  I haven't seen many at least. Then we went to Wal-Mart, Sally's and Payless Shoes and bought a lot of things.

At Sally's I found tea tree shampoo!  This is exciting because it feels AMAZING on your head.  I haven't used it since I was little when we used to live in Oklahoma, which was from 1-3 grade.  (And the only reason I can spell Oklahoma correctly is because of that ridiculous song that we were forced to learn because it was the "State Song" or whatever its importance was.)  I also obtained a dry shampoo for the days that I don't have time or am to lazy to wash my hair.  Which... I'm not sure if it really works...  I used it this morning, and I don't think my hair really felt any different.  But then again it wasn't really greasy either.  [shrugs]  Has anyone else tried to use dry shampoo and liked it?

At Payless I got some baby slipper shoes, because every baby should have a good pair of slipper shoes.  Why?  Because I say they are the shit.  I fucking love slipper shoes.  I would rather wear them than regular shoes.  Not the granny slipper shoes obviously, but the cute regular ones.  (Preferably in brown or black ;D)  Mom also got baby a cute little baby tigger stuffed animal, and annouced that she finally settled on what she wanted to be called by the baby.  She has decided on Tigger.  She was actually called this at one point in her life by friends, and we I was little she could sing tigger's little jingle and do it perfectly.  All my friends and I loved that shit.  It was ballin.

I don't have any pictures from yesterday birthday festivities because what little pictures were taken, they are on my mom's camera.. so.. here is a picture of me and my mom on a different day :D

This was actually taken on my birthday ;
July 31, 2011
Now, I am going to attempt to energize myself because I have my anatomy and phisology class at 6, and all I want to do is SLEEP.  I guess working on that extreme case of carpel tunnel from my freaking FOUR hour typing class makes me tired.

<3 Tory

PS!  In exactly two weeks from today we will know what the sex of our baby is!  And I am so freaking excited.  I hope these two weeks FLY BY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment