Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry (late) Christmas!

For the past couple of days, we have been in my hometown staying with one of our friends, Gio.  (The friend that Caleb and I met through.)  It was fun.  Caleb, Gio, and our friend Michael have been playing Skyrim pretty much 90% of the time.  Which is okay, I don't mind.  It was just nice spending time with them doing whatever and not having to worry about doing anything else.

We went back to ITL (my hometown) on Friday.  Then Saturday we just hung around, went dove hunting... or I tagged along while Gio and Michael went dove hunting and Caleb helped spot them because he didn't have a pellet gun.  The first dove was shot down from Gio's second floor in his backyard.  The 2nd in a neighbors backyard.  Ridiculous.  Later that night I got my FIRST BRAXTON AND HICKS CONTRACTION.  We were all just sitting around the fire and BOOM, a vicious pain errupted.  I thought I was going to faint it hurt so bad.  (I faint really easy I think when it comes to pains down there because in high school a lot of the times when I would start my period my cramps would be so bad that I would throw up and then faint.  It sucked.)  It lasted for at least 5 minutes, it seemed like more but after it eased off that was the only one that happened. 

Then Sunday was CHRISTMAS :D Caleb and I went to my Grandparents for Christmas lunch, and then we went back to Gio's for Christmas dinner.  Both were extremely delicious and filling.  :)

Uncle Dearl, me, and Caleb after opening presents!

Mom had gotten me this shirt for Christmas.
"Baby Bump's 1st Xmas"

Me and mommy pre-festivities!
Gio's mom took a lot of pictures on Christmas, but she hasn't put them up on Facebook so I don't have any :( Caleb and I both got a lot of good stuff for Christmas this year, and we both were able to get a lot of good gifts to give to our friends and family!  It was great all around.  Kayden made out like a fat rat too!  Lots of nice clothes and toys to await her arrival!  (Which I am hoping the minute she hits full term she will start thinking seriously about making her way grand debut!  Well maybe a couple days after she hits full term.  If she comes any earlier than January 6th then Caleb will have to go to JORTC in another state and he will be gone for a month.  Missing Kayden's first month of life and leaving me to tend to our sweet baby by myself.  Which I would be glad to do... but somebody to switch off with would be nice :)

Yesterday we (Caleb, Gio, Michael, and Michael's friend April) went to the EpiCenter in Charlotte and walked around and watched the new Mission Impossible movie.  The movie theatre there is awesome!  You get to pick your seat when you buy the movie ticket.  Then, you can bring food into the movie theatre and alcohol if you wanted!  And when I say food, I am not talking about popcorn and candy.  I am talking like you go to a resturant and order food type food.  The seats inside the theatre were huge and comfy.  Two seats at a time had the middle arm rest that lifted and it pretty much turned into a little two seater couch.  It was awesome.  I felt like a rich person.

But we had to head back home today because tomorrow I have my 36 weeks appointment! :D  Hooray!  And Caleb can actually come with me to this one! YAY!  He says he plans to stay up all night playing Skyrim and then just go with me to the doctors in the morning.  Hahah, whatever works :D

<3 Tory

0 comments:

Post a Comment