Wednesday, December 7, 2011

33 weeks;

Only 7 more to go!  WOOOOO! Excuse the phone picture this week, I have some taken on my camera.  But they are on my laptop which has already angered me when I was trying to upload a picture onto Facebook... so WHATEVER.  :)




I'm excited.  Nothing else has really happened this past week with the pregnancy that is different.  All the symptoms I have had before, are still there.  My feet do feel like they are swelling a lot easier.  But, come next week I will have a lot of time to put those puppies up.  So close to being done with hostessing.  So close!


I am done with Fayetteville Tech today.  THANK YOU JESUS.  I am so glad to never go back there ever again.  :)  Now I have to really focus on getting finished with school come next summer.  Ugh.


Oh!  And here are the stats for this week:




That's right.  I am officially 8 months pregnant.  Whoop, whoop! :D


Time to get ready for work.  That I only have one more week of.  AHHH.


<3 Tory

3 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Ah you're so close! You look lovely. I'm jealous you don't appear to have any stretch marks!

Desiree said...

You look great! YAY for the last week of work :)

BrandiH said...

Hope all is well, that little girl could be here any time!

Post a Comment