Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bounce, bounce, bounce!

We got a yoga ball today, or I guess you could call it a birthing ball.  Whatever the name is, we have it and I love it.  It's supposed to help work the baby into the pelvic region and supposedly help put you into labor.  As you know, I am only 36 weeks and as much as I want to go ahead and get this baby out she really needs to wait a little while longer... BUT I must say that I do enjoy bouncing on that ball.  It feels so good on my back and butt for some reason and I feel like I am not just sitting on the couch being a lard and gaining more weight just from not doing anything.


Have you guys heard or experienced anything labor inducing when it comes to bouncing on these large balls?


Other than bouncing, the hubs and I have been pretty productive.  (He didn't even start playing Skyrim until about 6:30 pm.  Madness, I know.)  We went to Walmart and got some food and things for my hospital bag.  Then we came home and hubs made delicious sandwiches.  I swear everything is so much more tastier when he makes it!


THEN he went and fixed his truck and got the oil changed and all that good stuff while I sat on my ass at home.  :)


Last night I started to crochet a baby blanket for Kayden.  It's a really pretty colour.  I hope I can get it done before she gets here!  I will have to get a ridiculous amount of yarn to do so though.  The ball of yarn I had is already running out and I only have 6 rows done on a aprox. 2.5 - 3 foot wide blanket.  -__-


Boo.  I will post a picture of it when I am done.


<3 Tory

0 comments:

Post a Comment