Thursday, December 1, 2011

32 weeks;

Only 8 more weeks to go!  Unless everybody else is right in saying I won't make it all the way to 40 weeks... but we will see!  :)  As long as she is fully developed, and healthy... I wouldn't be mad if she came out a liiiiiittle early.


Veiw the gloriousness of the bare belly!  How exciting.  It's getting harder and harder to keep on my feet all the time.  I worked a 3.5 hour shift last night, ONLY 3.5 hours, and I felt like I was going to fall apart.  Seriously.  My back into the 1st hour or so, hurt so bad.  My stomach started feeling a little nauseous.  I was out of breath and hot.  It was pretty sad.  -__-  My body isn't good at handling this extra 35ish pounds.  It's only though, like I said before... only 8 more weeks!

Still squash size!  Also! Tuesday, I had my 32 week appointment!  It went  pretty well.  I got put on iron because they are just now aknowledging that I am slightly anemic.  [shrugs]  I didn't think it was a big deal since I am not extremely anemic in the numbers.  I guess it translates in my mind as a another reason to think my hospital fails at life.  Oh well.  But, Kayden's heartbeat was 152 bpm so that is a good heartbeat :D

My maternity pictures are coming up this week too!  I am excited.  After posting a status up on facebook trying to find somebody; this girl I went to high school with, that I have actually done a photoshoot with before, offered to do them.  So, I said yesss!  She is really amazing, and since the last one, she has had an internship in New York and she just is extremely talented.  I am happy to have somebody that I have worked with before too, since I am ridiculously awkward.

I hope everybody has a good day! :)

<3 Tory

1 comments:

Desiree said...

Almost there! Your bump is too cute :) Can't wait to see maternity photos!

Post a Comment