Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Shower;

My baby shower finally happened yesterday!  After freaking out and worrying that everything wouldn't be put together and clean and all that, it ended up working perfectly and going really well!  Caleb and I got almost everything that we needed!  I have to get Thank You cards to send out.  (Which I am horrible at, but I WILL do it this time.)  A lot of people showed up, most about an hour late.  But it was okay.  I was just glad to have everybody be able to come and be with me.  The presents were just an added bonus :)

Gifts for baby!
And there is more than you can even see in the picture!  I am so excited with everything thing we got and so thankful that Caleb and I have such great friends and family that were willing to contribute!

My mom made all of the food pretty much and got massive chicken trays to feed everyone that showed up.  She even made a theme cake!  The theme was celebrating our little pun'kin, so she made a pumpkin cake!

I thought it was cute, and it was super delicious!  I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the whole food table.  It looked really nice.

Along with the present opening, we played a couple games thanks to Helen!  We played a guess how big I am game with the ribbon, and then a guess how many pumpkin marshmellows are in the bottle.  The prizes being small bottles filled with M&Ms.  :)  I enjoyed the games.  Especially because they were easy and didn't require a whole lot of trying to get everyone to focus on one thing at one time.  Because that might have been partically impossible.





Those are just a few pictures from the event :) But if you are friends with me on Facebook, you have full access to pretty much all of the pictures.  Hooray!

Caleb and I just have to get a couple more things, build the big things we got, and organize everything and we will be fully ready for Kayden to make her arrival!  I can't wait to get it all put together and show off everything!

It is time to go to sleep now however, husband is already sleeping on the couch because he was trying to wait for me to get done writing this blog.  He's cute <3

Goodnight everyone!

<3 Tory

2 comments:

BrandiH said...

Glad your shower went well! That cake is too cute! I love when my husband tries to wait for me, hardly ever works but the effort is much appreciated!

Sean Marie said...

Oh yay! So glad everything went smoothly. I want to eat that pumpkin cake. Getting gifts is always fun but putting them away and organizing can be a hassle. You look so cute and are getting closer and closer to meeting your little girl. :)

Post a Comment