Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

Happy 2012!  I hope you all had fun bringing in the New Year <3

I brought mine in with my lovely husband and two of our friends by going to Texas Roadhouse and then going to our favorite bar where we actually said hello to 2012 and goodbye to 2011!

2011 was a great year!  From getting married to the man of my dreams, to finding out that we were pregnant with a little girl - I've got to say it was pretty amazing.  2012 should be as equally exciting, but also extremely hard.  It will be so exciting because we will welcome our baby girl into the world!  We will also celebrate our first year of marriage, and what a wonderful year it was.  I swear I am the luckiest girl in the world!!  However, it will be hard in the way that only 2 months after our baby is born, Caleb will have to deploy to Afganistan.  But, we will make it through this thankfully short deployment and he will be home again to his family before the holidays!  Thank goodness.

It's kind of crazy to think that we are finally in the month that I will be giving birth! ...Unless she decides to come late which I am hoping that she will NOT do that to me.  Either way, we are so excited.  Finally after all these months.  :) 

Unlike a lot of people this year who are randomly anti-resolutions because they are bettering themselves everyday instead of starting over at the beginning of the year, (Which I am trying to be my best everyday too, but I always thought the start of a new year was motivational and a glimpse of hope when things are rough.)  my resolutions are simple.
- Be the best wife and mother that I can be.
- Be clean, organized, and good at budgeting money.
- Cook real food more.
- Procrastinate less.
- Lose baby weight + some.
- Find a good school so I can *finally* finish my degree in Psychology!
- Go to bartending school.

Easy squeezy right?  :)


<3 Tory

1 comments:

Post a Comment