Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Weeks;

ONLY 10 MORE WEEKS LEFT!  :D  Getting closer and closer by the weeeeeeeeeek!  For this week, I decided to do a comparison picture.  I took the "30 weeks" picture last night.  So technically I was 29 weeks and 6 days... but... It's close enough.


I thought actually seeing the difference side by side was insane.  It's such a big difference to me.  I remember thinking I looked pregnant at 19 weeks.  Psh.  I look even more pregnant now!


I am still feeling normal.  No bad pregnancy symptoms or anything.  Minus back pain, of course.  I don't think I am more tired than I had been.  Not getting sick.  Sleeping pretty well.  I've had small spouts of feeling sightly nauseous.  But.  Nothing that was out of control.  :)

Here are the pictures of the newly organized nursery!  I should have taken a before picture, but just imagine it being backed full of boxes and bags.

From the door coming from our living room.
New glider and dresser!
Crib with the valences or whatever they are called.
Swing from Ashley!
Ah, now it is time to get ready for work.  Meh.  I hope you all are having a happy hump day :)

<3 Tory

3 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Such a big difference! You are getting so close. Ten more weeks will speed by (until the last couple weeks) and then you'll be holding your beautiful baby girl!

Mis said...

Love it!! I like the new shelves!!! Now taking bets as to which kitty will never walk back into the baby's room once the screaming commences. LOL! Love you!!! <3

BrandiH said...

You look great and so does the room! I think it's funny how week to week we don't notice much difference, but when you look at weeks back it's like BAM!

Post a Comment