Thursday, November 3, 2011

Doctors Appointment;

I had my doctors appointment today!  And it went pretty well.  Kayden's heartbeat is now at 143 bpm, the doctor said that was a good heartbeat.  :)  Before leaving to go get my glucose levels tested (which really wasn't as bad as I have heard it to be), she ordered me a follow up ultrasound.  Apparently, when I had my 20 week ultrasound the ultrasound tech made a note about Kayden's kidneys.  The doctor said what the UT put was normal, I don't remember exactly what it was about... But she said that she thought she should schedule me a follow up ultrasound just in case.  Hopefully all is well!


The glucose test, like I said, wasn't to bad.  I chugged the little orange drink and then sat there for an hour.  Lucky, I brought some hat making crafts with me so I could keep myself occupied.  If I hadn't I probably would have gone crazy.  Then I went back, got my blood drawn, and picked up some more prenatals.  Easy squeezy.


Other than that, my day has been pretty uneventful.  I got pretty much nothing done, and I let one of my co-workers have my shift tonight.  (Which I ended up getting a negative response about from Caleb.  Wah!)  I did finish Caleb's hat, made Kayden a matching one, and started on another one.  Whoop!  And start organizing the "army closet".  Eh.  So many things in that stupid closet.  I swear Caleb has accumulated so many army things, I feel his collection to be abnormally big!  Ah!


My mom is coming over tomorrow to get everything prepared for the baby shower on SATURDAY! AHHHH!!! I am excited to see my mom.  She is getting here super early too.  My friend Ashley is also coming tomorrow evening to bring presents because she is unsure she will be able to stay for the actual baby shower D:


I hope everything for that shower falls into place!  I'm nervous!


<3 Tory



0 comments:

Post a Comment