Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving is this week!

I am freaking excited.  Caleb and I are going to my dad's for Thanksgiving and let me tell you,  I cannot wait to shove all the delicious food that my dad and his girlfriend are making down my throat. I. CAN'T. WAIT. Any food that I acquire in that household is delicious.


Foooooooooooood! Nom nom nom nom nom.


With Thanksgiving coming, it's time to think about what we are thankful for.  Mine are simple: Husband. Being able to become pregnant with our child, and have an easy (for the most part) pregnancy.  Family.  Friends.  And the great life that I have with Caleb.  I am so extremely thankful for all of these things.  <3  I would not change anything in my life right now.  Except maybe to see my friends and family a little more and for my husband and I to have more of the same work schedule so I can spend even more time with him.  (I swear I cannot get enough of that man <3  He is the most amazing person that I have ever met in my entire life.)


Caleb and I are having our own little miniature Thanksgiving for our friends that aren't taking leave for it.  I am pretty excited about that too.  I just wish I had a day off for this event, BUT because that probably isn't going to be possible it will have to be a lunch. Better than nothing, right?  I think so.


What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  If you are cooking, what are you most excited about making?!


<3 Tory

2 comments:

BrandiH said...

I can't wait to eat all the yummy food either!!!

Sean Marie said...

Aw, I feel the same way about my hubby! I tell him everyday what a blessing he's been and how happy I am we're together and starting a family. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your food! :)

Post a Comment