Sunday, March 11, 2012

Have you heard;

About the show Doomsday Preppers?  If you haven't you should watch it.  It comes on National Geographic.  It was truely an inspiration to me to start becoming prepared for whatever could happen in the future.  Whether it be WWIII, Social Chaos, The government collapsing, solar flares, the poles shifting, aliens, zombies, hurricanes, tornados, WHATEVER it is; I want to be prepared.  I want to make sure my family and friends make it through.

Besides that life change, I am thinking about getting serious about making other life changes.  Such as getting this last 15 lbs of baby weight off PLUS the extra 15 I was carrying around before hand.

I want to learn another language or 3, I want to be a crazy coupon lady and save my family stupid amounts of money, I want to be an amazing cook, I want to learn how to be terrifiyingly good at shooting guns (for protection reasons, obviously.)

I have had so many things that revolve around all of these things swarming my mind lately.  So many things I want to accomplish.  I guess it is good to have goals though because since Caleb is leaving in two weeks max I need things to keep me entertained, motiviated, and not depressed.  Becoming depressed is very likely for me, but I know that it's not going to get me anywhere and I want to be that really strong mom and wife.

I might be making a whole new blog too. 

I don't know yet.  I have just been debating this.

I hope you all are having a great day!

<3 Tory

0 comments:

Post a Comment