Wednesday, October 5, 2011

24 Weeks;

I was looking at thebump.com when I was grabbing off the weekly statistics of baby and I saw that leg cramps were one of the symptoms.  Oh. My. God. I HATE THOSE THINGS.  Do/Did yall get those demon pains?  I thought that stupid nerve in my back/butt was painful, but leg cramps are worse.  A couple days ago, I guess I stretched in myself and I was viciously jerked out of my deep sleep, sat up with lighting speed (which is insane because its not easy anymore), and grabbed my leg to make sure it wasn't being ripped off because that is exactly what it felt like.  It was horrible.  I hope that it never happens again.  But apparently it was due to dehydration, so if you are pregnant and you have never experienced it... PLEASE, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!  DRINK WATER! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER!


Other than demon leg cramp, stupid back nerves, and rib twitches; I don't really have any negative symptoms.  I am not compaining though!  :D  I don't think that my stomach is growing as rapidly as it was.  I don't feel any bigger, Caleb says I don't look like I am growing like I was. Which is okay, I guess that gives me a chance to get this little tums all stretchy and moisturized for the next growth spurt.  I am so slack about putting lotion on my stomach, but I have stayed lucky! :D

These weeks are flying by!  :)  I am excited, I am enjoying the pregnancy but I am so ready to meet my little girl!

I still haven't mailed any freaking invites out, I am failing so bad.  I had planned to do that today, but I got a couple more addresses so I was going to wait and get those invites made and enveloped and send them out with the first load of invites.  Ugh.  I am so excited about this baby shower!

Well, it is bedtime!  (Look at me procrastinating still. -.-)  Goodnight all!

<3 Tory

0 comments:

Post a Comment